Sunday, December 7, 2008

Family

Our Family Fall 2008

Bryce's first Elk taken with a bow


This is me and My Sister Jessie's new baby, Jentri



Me and a couple other moms started doing preschool with our kids.
We take turns at eachothers houses. It's been a good thing for the kids.




Tanner with his catch of the day





Braiden's first deer hunt. He had a four point in mind but decided
a doe would be just great! He was so excited.






Staeleigh looks so sweet and innocent in this picture








My little Man Treyton







3 comments:

Nicki said...

It was so great to see you in the grocery store just as we pulled into town! THe kids are sooo cute. I can't believe how big Staliegh is and what a pose! We'll talk to you soon

Michelle Bell said...

Hey! It's great to see you on blogspot! I love all the pics. Mom told me about the wreck-I'm glad you're okay!!! Have a merry christmas!!!

audra garrett said...

Hey! I just found your blog and I can't believe how big your kiddos are! They are all SO cute! They get that from their mom! It's good to see you and keep up with you! Have a great Christmas! Love ya! Audra